<noframes id="jl9d9">

      當前位置 艾格瑞英語網 商務英語 正文

      阿卡索:如何提高英語水平?英語學習資料經典句型!

      如何提高英語水平?當然是多找些學習資料去學習,勤學苦練才是學習正道。

      ??????????

      We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
      我們希望在你方便的時候和你洽談業務。
      We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
      我們非常希望和你進行皮鞋的買賣生意。
      We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
      我們期待您的及時反饋,并且相信通過互相之間的合作,我們會進行越來越多的交易。
      I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
      希望我們可以一起做生意,期待盡快得到您的回答。
      As the shipping company is liable for the damage, your claim for compensation should, in our opinion, be referred to them for settlement.
      鑒于貨運公司應對這次損失負責,我方的意見是,你們應該向他們提出索賠來解決問題。
      The claim should be referred to the insurance company. We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it.
      這項索賠屬保險公司責任范圍,我們不能對此負責。
      Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap occurred after shipment.
      我們認為,你們的索賠應提交給保險公司,因為損失發生在裝船之后。
      Since the damage was due to the rough handling by the steamship company, you should claim on it for recovery of the loss.
      貨物的損不既然是貨運公司因野蠻裝卸造成的,所以貴方應該向它索賠你們的損失。

      英語死記硬背是不好的,如果能找到有經驗的人點播一下,對學習進度肯定是有幫助的,免費的試聽課程分享給大家,里面有專業的外教老師可以免費教你學英語:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp-tutor/mix-tutor.htm?search=350982
      You should claim compensation from the shipping company instead of the sellers.
      貴方應向貨運公司提出索賠,而不應該是向賣方索賠。
      We are prepared to make you a reasonable compensation, but not the amount you claimed.
      我方準備向貴方作出合理的賠償,但不是貴方所要求的賠償額。
      The shortage you claimed might have occurred in the course of transit, which is out of our control.
      貴方所提出的貨物短缺可能是在運輸過程中發生的,這是我們所無法控制的。
      The shipping documents can prove that the goods, when shipped, were in perfect condition. They must have been damaged en route.
      貨運單據表明,貨物在裝運時是完好無損的,所以說,貨物的受損一定是在途中發生的。
      Your proposal to settle the claim is satisfactory. We’ll take it.
      你關關于解決索賠的建議令人滿意,我們接受了。
      It seems we shall not be held liable for the shortage.
      我方似乎不應該對短缺負責。
      I hoped we can cooperate happily.
      希望我們合作愉快。
      I hoped we can continue our cooperation.
      希望我們能夠繼續合作。
      We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
      我們真誠地希望本次交易雙方都能滿意。
      We hoped that this market trend will continue.
      希望市場形勢能夠繼續保持。
      It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
      希望你慎重考慮一下這個事情,并且盡快給我們一個回復。
      We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
      希望你們能公正地處理我們的請求。
      We hope to receive your immediate answer.
      希望盡快得到你們的答復。

      以上就是提高英語水平的全部學習資料。分享給大家!

      本文來自網絡,不代表艾格瑞英語網立場,轉載請注明出處。

      作者: admin

      發表評論

      電子郵件地址不會被公開。 必填項已用*標注

      聯系我們

      聯系我們

      0898-88881688

      在線咨詢: QQ交談

      郵箱: email@wangzhan.com

      工作時間:周一至周五,9:00-17:30,節假日休息

      關注微信
      微信掃一掃關注我們

      微信掃一掃關注我們

      關注微博
      返回頂部
      博乐棋牌